The Fahrlander is back in stock and better than before.
The first Fahrlander was a great utility bike, but we found some room to improve on the formula. The new Fahrlander has even more off road prowess for cruising gravel and long haul trucking.
- Tire Clearance: This is the big one. Tire clearance is up to a full 40mm with a good safety factor. Bigger tires improve grip, stability and comfort. This will make even more roads available to ride, and even a joy to ride.
- Fit Availability: You can now get the Fahrlander in each of our fits. Alex, Drew, Riley or Morgan. Relaxed or racey, they are all available.
- Choice: We now make the Fahrlander available as a frame/fork in addition to being a complete bike.
- Head Tube: The Choice was made to go from an integrated headset to a zero stack 44mm ID head tube. This allows us to offer an inexpensive steel frame and fork combination while allowing the addition of a nice carbon fork later.
- Backwards compatibility: We wanted to make sure that you have abundant options to build up this frame. Standard QR dropouts for wide wheel compatibility. IS disc tabs give you lots of brake options and the 44mm headtube offers a wide variety of fork options.
Check out the Fahrlander Frameset so you can build your own today!